5 Customer Service Tips for Booth Sales
November 27, 2013
- Greet customers with a smile! Pull your customers in with a great display and a big smile that says “I’m here to help!” This sets the stage for a pleasant interaction between you and your customers!
- Let them know what they are getting! With the switch to the new bakery, some customers may be confused about the new names of the cookies. Let them know that there is a new bakery and maybe even let them taste the cookies so that they know they are still getting the delicious Girl Scout cookies that they love!
- Say thank you! This is a simple but important step in business. Let your customers know that you appreciate them and that they are helping you achieve your goals.
- Ask for feed back! Customers love to be asked about their experiences. This will give them the opportunity to express themselves and will also give you the opportunity to grow and develop stronger business and people skills!
- Utilize the element of surprise! Consider handing out thank you notes or recipe cards with your cookies. Some people may not realize the extent of your business skills; let them know that you care about their business and are serious about cookie sales. Customers will be pleasantly surprised when they see that you have gone the extra mile.
Do you have any other tips to share with your fellow Girl Scouts? Leave them in the comments!