UPDATED 8/26 – Forms page now available!
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led business in the country. Girls set cookie goals to support their chosen activities for the year, to fund community service and leadership projects, to attend summer camp, to travel to destinations near and far and to provide events for girls in their community.
To download the full 2014 – 2015 Cookie Calendar click here.
- September 12 – Girls/Troops will begin taking Initial Orders
- October 23-29 – The Cookies are here!
- Service Unit Depot Deliveries– Contact your SU Cookie Manager for your specific Service Unit Depot details.
- October 23 8 – Booth Sales Open
- The direct sale phase for the Girl Scout Cookie Sale will run from November 8, 2013 to January 31, 2014. Open booth locations are available for troop sign-up in SNAP starting at midnight, November 8, 2013
- November 3 – WJZ Manic Monday with Ron Matz at Jimmy’s Restaurant Fells Point 5:45 am
Links For Girl Scouts and Volunteers:
Links For Customers: