Early Bird Renewal is Coming Soon!
Early Bird Renewal is almost here, make sure to register your G.I.R.L. so she can take advantage of the great incentives, and, best of all, a whole new year of amazing Girl Scout experiences. Read below to see what great incentives we have in store for this year or click here to download a printable flyer!
For troops to qualify for the $.08 cookie incentive the following requirements must be met by June 30th, 2017:
- Registered Troop Leader with position code selected
- Registered Troop Cookie Manager with position code selected
- Re-register 60% of girls during the Early Bird registration period with a minimum of 5 girls registered
- Complete End-Year troop financial reporting
- Submit the completed online T-3 form
- Complete online Early Bird Survey submission
Additional Incentives Include:
- If troops register and meet all requirements in week April 24th – May 7th, they will receive every incentive level. Ex. Registered girls get a t-shirt, the troop will get a 10%off coupon for the store, registered girls will get an early bird patch and the troop will earn an additional 8 cents per box of cookies sold in the 2017-18 cookie sales.
- If troops register and meet all requirements in week May 8th – 28th, they will receive the following incentive level. Ex. Registered girls get a patch, the troop will get a 10% off coupon for the store, and the troop will earn an additional 8 cents per box of cookies sold in the 2017-18 cookie sales.
- If troops register and meet all requirements in week May 29th – June 18th, they will receive the following incentive level. Ex. Registered girls get a patch, and the troop will earn an additional 8 cents per box of cookies sold in the 2017-18 cookie sales.
- If troops register and meet all requirements from June 19th to June 30th, they will only be receiving the additional 8 cents per box of cookies sold in the 2017-18 cookie sale.
- Please note that any Individual girl who registers during April 24th – June 30th will receive a t-shirt.
Need Money to Fund Your Troop Activities?
What are you waiting for? The ME2 Magazine Sale is in full swing! Troops earn 15% of the girl’s sales.
Girls can register individually online at www.girlscoutmagazines.com/gscm and create their Me2, an avatar that looks like them. Next they simply send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase magazines that will support their troop and Girl Scouts of Central Maryland. It’s so easy and fun for the girls to learn e-commerce and e-marketing skills. The more emails sent, the more sales made. And remember: your family and friends want to support your goals!
Here’s all your Girl Scout needs to know to get started:
- Her Council (Girl Scouts of Central Maryland)
- Her Troop Number
There is no work involved for the adult troop volunteers. One troop volunteer can login into the system to track their girl’s progress. The troop will earn 15% of the troop girl’s sales.
Girls can earn patches too!
- The “#Sparkle” patch for sending 15 emails.
- The “Do the Bright Thing” patch for selling 1 magazine
- The “Dare to Dazzle” Patch for selling 3 magazines
- Plus: if a girl sells 6 magazine subscriptions she will earn a personalized patch with her name and Me2 avatar.
- One troop leader per troop can earn a volunteer avatar patch if she logs into the online system and the troop reaches $250.00 in total troop sales
Also, for all of the girls who sold 100 boxes of cookies in the Girl Scout Cookie program, you are eligible to receive the patch below. All you have to do is send out 15 emails in the magazine program and you will earn this once in a lifetime patch.
Here is the sales link again: www.girlscoutmagazines.com/gscm. HURRY, the sale ends March 31, 2017!
Get the Latest Volunteer Resources
Easily plan a full year of Girl Scouts, report on troop finances, access your girl and family roster, and track your girls’ achievements and attendance. No more hunting for the right activity or book—you’ve got everything you need right on the app! Learn how to do all this and more in this video!
Celebrating G.I.R.L.s during Girl Scout Week
It’s Girl Scout Week! To celebrate, we’re highlighting our very own G.I.R.L.s (Go-Getters, Innovators, Risk-Takers and Leaders) on the GSCM blog all week long!
Do you know any G.I.R.L.s in our area? Share your stories with us now at email@example.com!
The 2017 Distinguished Women’s Award Celebration & Online Auction
Celebrate women’s excellence with GSCM’s 2017 Distinguished Women’s Award Celebration and Online Auction!
Online Auction Details:
Starts: Midnight on March 30, 2017
Ends: 8pm on April 14, 2017
What You Can Bid On: Gift certificates to local restaurants and businesses, nature center memberships, golf outings, weekend getaways and more!
The 2017 Distinguished Women’s Award Celebration
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Time: 5-8 pm
Locaiton: Baltimore Country Club
Cost: $100 | Purchase Tickets